Friday, August 9, 2013

The NSA Leaked My Sexual Tastes with Delightful Consequences

First of all: fuck you NSA! I thought NSA meant ‘No Strings Attached!’ but if I really knew that it meant ‘National Security Agency’ I wouldn’t have tried to place the following personal ad on their website:

‘Tall glass-of-water looking to be drunk by anyone with lips. Leather fetishists will be entertained regardless of race. Infantilization a definite plus, though YOU must bring the adult diapers. With or without bonnet is ok. If you can accommodate, I will appreciate.’

And then I get a call from this smug motherfucker Dustin Diamond who used to play Samuel ‘Screech’ Powers on the hit TV show Saved by the Bell. At first I thought I had my first bite on my personal ad and immediately ripped my pants off when he said he worked for NSA.
From fucking loser to American Freedom Fighter! 

Powder looks so stylish in his new 'Freedom Fighter' white wig. People said the black wig didn't bring out the beadiness of his Austrian Gestapo Eyes. 
But then, after he explained why he was calling, I had to ask, ‘What do you mean National Security Agency?’

He was giving me advance warning of how those fuckers were trying to fuck the fucking general population by spying on their senseless, mindless shit they spew on a daily basis via phone and internet.
I said, ‘Why would they give a flying toss about hearing how much Stephanie liked the One Direction group on Facebook?’

Screech told me, ‘I don’t know. But I’m a patriot. I love my country so goddamned much, I have to spread the word to the good American people that they are being spied on.’ He then went on to relate how he and Julian Assange were freedom fighters and compared himself to Che Guevara and that Buddhist monk who set himself on fire.

‘I agree,’ I told him. ‘You’re an honest American, finally spreading the word that Americans are being spied on. At least Facebook isn’t logging our internet traffic to sell to marketing companies.’
We then got to talking about Slater – of course. Screech also said he misses the days when his co-star Zack, played by Mark Paul Gosselling[sic...or however you fucking spell that French-ass name], used to let him watch while he undressed in his changing room. He then burst into tears telling me how much he misses his ‘soulmate.’

‘Whatever, man,’ I said. ‘So you’re not into leather or dressing up like a baby?’ After he said no, I hung up the phone waiting for a sex fiend to call.

Isn't there a seriously creeping likeness between Snowden and Screech? 


But then my wife called from work. She explained that Screech had just called her and, because she’s my wife (legally...spiritually, I’m still attached to that robot sex-machine Vicki from Small Wonder), he had to divulge important information about the No-Strings-Attached Website, which really isn’t about hooking up, and how he had to do his duty to personally call all Americans and spread the word about this unthinkable crime of spying on American’s technological footprint. She would be tracked by the NSA because the callous bitch just wanted to share our last name. He warned her by using me as a prime example, and how my sex ad was being monitored by the (not really) No-Strings-Attached website and would be used to provide relevant Google ads the next time I do another search for leather jockstraps.

My (un)lovely wife said, ‘So........do you like doing babies, or do you like dressing up as them?’ I had never thought about the alternative interpretation. She was not mad, just surprised. I mean, how often do you get a call from Screech? And she was surprised at my strange sexual tastes. 

To that end, Screech and the NSA really kind of liberated my wife and my sexual fantasies: everything was out in the open. My wife agreed to bring home adult diapers for me to wear after work, but only if I promised to let her rape me with a strap-on and call her ‘Duke.’


Fair’s fair. Thank you NSA!

No comments: