Sunday, August 11, 2013

Date Night


in response to The One Minute Writer blog writing prompt: Date Night (August 10, 2013)

The little devil inside my head was pounding on the inner walls with such gusto for sure I thought my skull would crack. Prostrate on some stranger’s bed, my pants around my ankles – had I taken my own roofie again? – I could not remember what events had led me to this state.


Was it that tall blond beckoning me at the bar? Or was it that mustachioed leather fanatic mounting his bike as I exited the restaurant? What worried me the most was my ass and cock both hurt. Not a good sign; not clear at all. And then a womanly figure with massive shoulders appeared silhouetted in the bathroom door frame. ‘Ahh...’ I relaxed, until she crept back into bed beside me, whispered in my ear to ‘show me that front side again,’ and then kissed my neck...her morning stubble scraping against my skin. 

No comments: