Monday, April 22, 2013

What a wonderful feeling...


No I’m not talking about cumming. But I am talking about that feeling of writing, and writing well.

Today was a shit day; my boss gave me a shit schedule, and I had to endure a shit bunch of meetings. In so much, I got the shortend of the stick. Knob end, right up the backend. But I digress...

Yes'm boss...

After such a bad day at work, I came home to an empty apartment. My wife’s studying abroad, and I miss her terribly. Even more so on bad days because I cannot get a nice kiss and hug from her. But I digress...

The un-happy

I procrastinated, watched a TV episode, ate dinner, all while thinking about writing. But then I settled down to work.

HAPPY!
And then for two straight hours I wrote. Well, I re-wrote, revised, clarified, bettered the scene of the novel. I felt the magic of writing, of putting words onto the screen, reading them out loud, hearing the sentences and shortening at will, making it sound crisper, fresher, snappier, and then picturing the images that were conjured up. My god...I forgot what a writing-orgasm is like.





A shit day, suddenly has turned into a fantastic day. Two hours of writing, feeling the fucking juice flowing from my spirit into my words. 
This is me me...minus the fantastic rack.


No comments: